Located in Montreal, this university offers both undergraduate and graduate exchange programs. The classes are taught in French, so it is important that the students master this language.
Fall semester: September to December. Admission application deadline: June 1st.
Spring semester: January to April. Admission application deadline: October 1st.
The application file, which is sent from the Academic Exchange Office, must contain the following documents:
- Application form dated and signed by the student
- A list of the classes the students wants to enroll in, approved by the Academic Coordinator of the corresponding program at Colmex
- Statement of purpose which details the academic goals that the students wants to achieve during the exchange program
- Official grade transcript
- French language certificate (can be provided by the Language Coordination at Colmex)
- Support letter from the program’s academic coordinator
- Copy of your ID
The university automatically charges an insurance plan to all the exchange students, which costs 83 Canadian dollars per month.
744, rue Jean Brillant, Bureau 581-28, Montréal (Québec) H3T 1P1, C.P. 6128,
Tel 1514 343-2074